1. Your name spelled backwards:
2. Where were your parents born?
Pensacola FL and Brooklyn NY
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Casting Crowns CD onto itunes
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
Kobes, Lil Burro, RED LOBSTER!!!
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
I don't remember but it was before Rashawn was born eek!
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
HMS Pinafor in sixth grade and State Fair my sophomore year
7. How many kids do you want?
8. Type of music you dislike most?
9. Are you registered to vote?
10. Do you have a car?
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
12. Ever prank call anybody?
13. Ever got a parking ticket?
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
no, I have a massive fear of heights
15. Furthest place you ever traveled?
Germany but I lived there does that count?
16. Do you have a garden?
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
I'm pretty sure I do now but I only learned them completely a few months ago I always switched the middle parts around, I know it when I sing in groups though :)
19. Bath or Shower , Morning or Night?
Shower, just being able to take a shower is good enough I don't care when
20. Best movie you've seen in the past 4 months?
ooooh finding neverland was pretty good, and the ring two was darn scary
21. What's the next movie you want to see?
there's a lot that are kinda tied, nothing huge
22. Chips or popcorn?
probably chips because popcorn sticks in your teeth
23. Have you ever broken any hearts?
24. Premarital affairs?
only with my hubby
25. Are you a good cook?
I've been told that
26. Orange or Apple juice?
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you go to?
Mike to cracker barrel
28. Favorite type of drink?
Stewart's orang cream soda
29. Best thing in the world?
being happy and content
30. Have you ever broken a bone?
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
32. What is your favorite board game?
33. What is your dream car?
Infiniti I don't know specifically what it's called but I love it
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
no but it's been seriously tempting
35. Coke or Pepsi?
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
does baby meds count?
38. Who are you going to marry?
already married Mike
39. Who would you like to meet?
nice christian friends who are easy to talk to but I have really good friends now so I'm not hurtin at all, you can never have too many friends though
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
depends on God's timing
41. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite?
I love Mike's skin (it's beautiful) and how tall he is
42. Where would you go for a romantic evening?
43. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
44. Last song stuck in your head?
casting crowns the voice of truth
45. Any pets?
Zelda the dog, Spitz the fish
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
i like alot of em
47. What is one thing you would like to learn to do?
have more patience
48. What do you do when you are bored?
read, sing, chill
49. What is one thing you would want someone to appreciate about you?
that I'm responsible, fun to hang out with, laid back
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
my faith and all it has given me (family and such)